Applicants must have 2 years of professional work experience performing website testing and quality assurance in a development setting.
Established in 1996, TCGplayer has exploded in recent years to include the largest Internet retail marketplace for collectible gaming. TCGplayer is tied into every facet of the hobby industries lifeblood; from our national organized play programs, to our hundreds of paid writers filling our pages with strategy content, and tens of thousands of gaming products sold each week. We are looking for talented individuals to help us continue our fast-paced growth!
Web QA TesterWe are looking for a motivated individual to perform website testing and quality assurance. This will include testing our websites before deployment and helping troubleshoot customer issues. You will be become an integral part of the development team to deliver a high quality user experience to our consumers.
NOTE: All applicants must either be a resident of New York state or be willing to relocate to New York.
This job will entail the following duties:
- Evaluates and performs manual testing against new or modified websites and procedures used to verify that website function according to requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
- Writes, revises, and verifies test plans and test procedures for website defect identification and resolution and product enhancement evaluations to attain a level of quality websites, economically and efficiently.
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, usability, or testing implications.
- Conduct compatibility tests against different browsers for new and existing functionality.
- Identify, report, and track product defects as well as addressing need for additional product functionality in a clear and concise form.
- Provide troubleshooting/problem resolution for client issues when required.
- Take initiative, prioritize, and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Create/Review End User and Technical Documentation generated for accuracy, completeness, and overall quality.
- Work collaboratively with developers in an agile release environment.
- Desire to build and evolve development skills
- Capable of independent work within an agile development team
- Strong understanding of technology with a natural inquisitiveness
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work together as a team with geographically dispersed teammates
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Reliable and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Interest and experience within the hobby gaming industry
- QA related work with eCommerce websites
- Full-time salary based on experience
- Provided Health, Dental & Retirement Benefits with matching
- Work from home