Privacy Statement for TCGplayer.com
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your login name.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here <http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp>.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email). Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary and to verify that the registration is legitimate.
The Premium registration form collects personal information. This is used solely to verify your credit card information and none of that information will be be sold or distributed to any third party, unless ordered by a valid court of law.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse,
and alteration of the information under our control.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to register to use the
premium service or other registered functions.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- You can send email to Webmaster@TCGplayer.com
- You can use the edit functions built into the various programs being used on the site.